- Related products
- Recently Watched
- Maximum Flight Time (no payload)7 minutes
- Integrated GPSNo
- Integrated CameraNo
- Parts90 Days
- Labor90 Days
- Directional ControlsAll
- Indoor Or Outdoor UseIndoor and outdoor
- Choking Hazard WarningNo
- Camera CompatibilityNo Camera
- Number of Rotors4
- Recommended Minimum Age14 years
- Assembly RequiredNo
- Model NumberDIDE10RR
- Color CategoryRed
- Landing Gear/Legs IncludedLanding Legs
- Battery TypeLithium-polymer
- Battery SizeBattery pack
- Number of Batteries Required1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Remote Control Power2.4 gigahertz
- Controller Battery SizeAA
- Number Of Controller Batteries Required4
- Controller Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Capacity350 milliampere hours
- Weight0.07 pounds
- Product NameVerso Quadcopter with Remote Controller
Drones, also known as unmanned aerial vehicles or unmanned aircraft systems, are more advanced versions of the model airplanes hobbyists have flown for decades. They come in airplane and helicopter...
Some hobbyists buy drones for the sheer joy and challenge of flying an object in the sky, but the biggest thrill for many is capturing spectacular high-quality photographs and video...
One of the biggest safety concerns about drones is that they could collide with aircraft, endangering passengers and pilots. Drones capturing aerial footage of wildfires have hindered efforts by helicopter...
In the beginning, drones were almost exclusively the province of militaries. At first little more than remote-controlled model planes used in the World War I era, military drones advanced steadily...